Diar il-Bniet Restaurant is looking for an experienced and operationally focused Restaurant Manager to join its team.
The authentic Maltese Restaurant is in the heart of Dingli village and is renowned for its divine seasonal menus and local produce which emanate from the 600 acres of land in the vicinity.
THE JOB ENTAILS THE FOLLOWING MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
– Responsible for the overall operation of the restaurant including front and back of house duties.
– Responsible for the Payroll Management including compilation of rosters of F & B team.
– Fully responsible for the customer service delivered by the F & B team including after sales services where applicable.
– Control and monitoring of food and beverage cost.
– Control and monitoring of back of house including stock takes.
– Responsible for staff training in order to ensure top notch customer service and knowledge of DIB products and services.
– Responsible for the ongoing liaison with DIB Wine Expert and operational management of the wide spectrum of events convened at DIB restaurant.
– To assist in the implementation of the Restaurant’s business development and promotional strategy
This job is perfectly suited for a Restaurant Manager who can focus on quality, has excellent attention to detail, good communications skills and enjoys engaging with customers. Previous experience in the eld is considered to be an asset.
Candidates should likewise:
– Be able to work under pressure in a busy restaurant.
– Is passionate, reliable, honest, energetic, professional and exible.
– Be able to manage, train, motivate and support staff.
In return we are offering a competitive salary depending on experience.
This is a great opportunity to join our well-established team which focuses on great people giving a great service!
Interested applicants are to send their CVs to
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Otherwise call on landline no. 21454821 mobile no. 99265495
CVs are to reach our of ces by not later than 30th January 2018.